Thursday, February 17, 2011

Interview with From the Shadows

Guest Author Interview: Courtney Conant












Please welcome today's guest author Courtney Conant!  Courtney is the author of The Blood Moon of Winter.

EJ:  When did you begin writing?

Courtney: 
I started writing around the age of four. I was instantly drawn to it from almost the moment that I began reading. Something about the written word made me feel motivated. Writing seemed almost a necessity for me. I hit a major road block in my writing when all that I had written for over fourteen years was burned down in a house fire. It took almost ten years for me to get back into the swing of things. The first thing that I wrote upon the break of my writer’s block was this novel!

EJ:  What brought you to the paranormal genre?

Courtney:
  It was purely by accident. I was always a fan of the genre but had never tried writing it. I started writing my novel, only knowing the opening sentence. The novel just sort of wrote itself and turned into what it is today!

Read the entire interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment